Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunningrocks

3 posters

Go down

Sunningrocks Empty Sunningrocks

Post by StarClan Leader Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Rocks that absorb the sunshine and are a place of relaxation. Moons ago, it used to be an island belonging only to RiverClan, but when the river changed current, ThunderClan wanted this territory, too.

StarClan Leader
Admin

https://warriorcats-clans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sunningrocks Empty Re: Sunningrocks

Post by Creamfur Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Creamfur jumped onto Sunningrocks. She thanked STarClan for the few rays of sunshine shining on the rocks and warming them up a bit. The she-cat laid down on the rocks and let the little warmth seep nto her fur.
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Shadowstar padded up and leapt onto the Sunningrocks. His nose smelling around as his feet were heated by with little warmth was found on the rocks. His eyes glancing around.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Creamfur raised her head and purred. "SO somethings bothering you, what is it? And don't tell me nothing." She said.
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Shadowstar ignored her. "So lets hunt." He said and lifted his nose to scent around, he kept it simple in his response. He scented water vole, so he bent down into a hunting crouch and leapt at it. Killing it swiftly to a bite in the neck.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:35 am

Creamfur rose to her paws and started to scent the air. She spotted a squirrel and stalked it for a moment befor pouncing and delivering a swift blow to the neck, killing her targeted prey. "So now we've hunted." She said. "Now you can tell me what's bothering you. We've been good friends for a long time Shadowstar, you can trust me."
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Shadowstar knew it was true. They had grown up together. Creakfur, back when she was Creamkit and he was Shadowkit. Back when it was still the rule of Shadedstar. But he simply had things he couldn't share with anyone. "Creamfur, I realize that, but there are somethings that are left not told." He said.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Creamfur had a slight hurt expression on her face but looked away from Shadowstar in hopes he wouldn't see it. "I understand." She murmured and rose back to her paws. "Should I leave you to think?" She asks.
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Shadowstar nodded, he needed a bit of time to think. "I'll meet you back in camp in a little bit. I may as well take the patrol too while I'm at it. I'll see you back there." He said, dismissing her as he began for the borders.

-RiverClan and ThunderClan border-
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 pm

"Fine." She muttered stiffly then turned back towards camp. The she-cat shrugged and headed off. -Camp-
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum