Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThunderClan Camp

3 posters

Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty ThunderClan Camp

Post by StarClan Leader Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 pm

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches. The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance. The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine cat's den.

StarClan Leader
Admin

https://warriorcats-clans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty Re: ThunderClan Camp

Post by Shadowstar Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Shadowstar padded out of his dden in the center of camp. His eyes gleaming around with the ambition for more then one thing. A little ambition was good, too much was bad. Whoa, whoa Can’t swim so I took a boat, To an island so remote Only Johnny Depp has ever been to it before Stayed there till the air was clear I was bored and out of tears, Then I saw you washed up on the shore I offered you my coat, thank goddess love can float Crazy how that shipwreck met my ship was comin’ in We talked till the sun went down Love on the Puget Sound My treasure map was on your skin Beauty in the water, angel on the beach Ocean’s daughter, I thought love was out of reach 'til I got her, had I known it could come true I would have wished in ’92, for a mermaid just like you Whoa, just like you, whoa Sharks green with envy they wonder what you see in me Funny but sometimes can’t help but wonder that as well Now life is a holiday, making up for the years I paid The way to this heavenly bay… it went through hell Beauty in the water, angel on the beach Ocean’s daughter, I thought love was out of reach 'til I got her..... He thought as he gazed around, he was in love with a she-kitty, but he'd never tell her.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Creamfur stretched and padded out of the Warriors Den. "Hi there, Shadowstar!" She greeted him cheerfully and flicked his shoulder with her tail in a friendly gesture. "Should I start organzing the patrols?"
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Shadowstar shook his head. "It's not exactly like there are many cats to choose from at the moment." He smiled and looked forward. "Why don't we go hunting at Sunningrocks?" He offered.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

"Sounds great." Creamfur said and flicked her tail. "Lead the way, Shadowstar." She said with a grin and waited for him to go.
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstar Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Shadowstar smiled and nodded, he padded out of camp, heading for Sunningrocks. The bitter winter meant that Sunningrocks wouldn't be so nice warm and sunny. It would be stressful if they came back with no prey. His eyes calm as he headed over. He wondered if anyone knew anything about him? Nope, especially not her, not his secret love. He could never tell her.
Shadowstar
Shadowstar
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Creamfur Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Creamfur bounded after her leader. She wondered what was on his mind, as he seemed deep in thought. Creamfur just shrugged and decided she would try ad question him later. -SR-
Creamfur
Creamfur
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down